Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Intro post.

So, maybe you're more familiar with my previous blog, Ripping Up the Real World. Maybe you're not. Considering how that was a complete failure due to how often I go against the popular opinion, I decided to start up a new blog. This blog, on the other hand, is focused more on makeup, style, all those things on which I blow my money. So, not a lot of talk about who I thought should've won Top Chef 6 or how much I want Russell Hantz to go home on Survivor Samoa (especially since I wanted Michael Voltaggio to win TC6 and Russell Hantz is my favorite on Survivor this season).

A little bit about me and the blog:

  • I go to college, so I won't be able to update every second. but I will update when I can.
  • I obsess about disney, watch a fair share of anime, and play Pokemon like crazy. If/when I do my tutorials, it will be focused on some kind of theme like that.
  • If I mention a product in a tutorial, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm promoting it. Just use what you have, that's all I'm doing. (In other words, if I use products that have a lot of controversy, I'm not standing up for them. I'm just using them)
  • I'm very blunt and I can swear like a sailor. Hopefully, since this is makeup related and not reality TV related, you won't see the latter part, but just a heads up.
  • Since I live in the city, hauls might be the most often posted things here. Just a guess.
So, what you'll mainly see from me will be...

  • Reviews
  • Hauls
  • Inspired looks/Tutorials
  • Monthly recommendations
  • Things you would normally see in video form on youtube, but in written form since youtube hates me 90% of the time?
Hope you enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment