Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week Haul : 12/14-12/20


This would actually be a bigger collection of stuff if I didn't miss the mailman on Friday and if it didn't snow like hell on Saturday. I know my orders from Sobe Bontanicals, Morgana Minerals, and Ms Cuppy Cakes all shipped this week, so I don't know what is at the post office that I have to pick up tomorrow. =/

Onto what became mine this week.

Lime Crime Candyfuture Lipstick in Cosmopop
This was actually a resend. I received my actual order the week before, but was sent an incorrect lipstick. I will have a separate review on the Lime Crime lipsticks eventually.

MAC Clear Blue Sky Pigment
Sent to me by sayanythingbr00ke from a LiveJournal sale. It's a very pretty matte sky blue color. I needed it for my Piplup makeup when I cosplay Piplup, and I've been in need of some blue eyeshadows as of late.

MAC Reflects Transparent Teal Glitter
Also sent by Brooke. I haven't used it yet, but I feel I have to for Christmas with my teal dress. =)

Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Pallete
I've been wanting this for a long time, so I bought it from Sephora with my $15 off coupon. I love the deluxe shadows so much. I've used it almost every day within the past week or so, it feels. Lovelove.

OPI Princesses Rule!
Many people talk about it, I bought it (or got it for free. There was a buy 2 get one free sale on OPI at Ulta. My mom bought two and got me this one for free.). I'm wearing it right now. Loveee it. So shimmery and pretty.

Wendy Readers from Urban Outfitters
I bought them for a Kanako Mita costume for ACen '10, but I realized the black rims were too big for Kanako. I don't know where to find large scene-y glasses though, at least not the ones I'm looking for. =/ They were worth the shot, but not perfect.

Clear Umbrella from Urban Outfitters
I've wanted a clear umbrella for a long time. I finally have one, but I have no idea how I'm getting it back to Chicago. It's literally half my height.

Armwarmers/fingerless gloves from Urban Outfitters
Never have enough glove like articles of clothing when you live in Chicago. ;)

Seafoam green top from Urban Outfitters
Not pictured because I'm wearing it. Keep an eye out for it in the next post. It's super cute. Definitely one to take back in time for spring (or take it with me to Central America? Either or)

Aromaleigh Rocks! Eyeshadows in Greenhell, Helter Skelter, Planet Earth, and Psycho Candy (none pictured due to lack of sunlight)
The lovely Anastasia from Lipsticks and Lightsabers posted about a half off sale on the Rocks! shadows, and I had to get some. I'll have a separate review when I have time to playyyy. =)

Off to watch the Survivor Samoa finale soon. Today's FOTD will be posted tomorrow or Tuesday so I can congratulate the winner. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment